A day cruise with Incredible Asia Journeys is the best choice for you to experience the magnificent Halong Bay with our ‘all-in-one’ itinerary for those with a limited time schedule. You will not only explore one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay, but will also have the chance to go kayaking or bamboo boat rowing, as well as visiting and interacting with people at a local fishing village.
07h30 – 08h00 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h45 – 13h00 You arrive the Tuan Chau Habor. Then embark the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 – 16h45 Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise and continue cruising back to the jetty.
16h45 Back to Tourist wharf. Disembark and get on bus to Hanoi.
20:30 Arrive in Hanoi. Our tour guide and driver say goodbye to you at your hotel. Trip ends.
PRICE PER PERSON: USD 65
• Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
• Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
• Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
• Welcome Drinks
• Shuttle bus with compliment bottled water (P/u: Hanoi city center)
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• English-speaking Tour Guide
• Seafood lunch on board
• Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
• Airfares, Car Transfers
• Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard..
• What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
• Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.